Forms for Elections Officials
Election & By-Election Forms
- Election Official Declaration
- Use of Voter's List acknowledgement
- Ballot Templates
Election Day Forms
- Oath of Elector - Those not on the list.
- The Poll Clerk uses the Official List of Electors (provided by the Returning Officer) and maintains the Election Record during the voting process. Template Election Record
- The Poll Clerk and other counters will use a Tally Sheet to mark the votes for each candidate.
- Elector Instructions Poster
- Elector Instructions Poster - (ward system)